Want to prevent your Blu-ray from scratching, cracking and other physical damages even lost? Embarrassed by variety of Blu-ray protections? Searching for a way you can convert a bookshelf of movies into 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive that fits in your palm? Then copying Blu-ray or creating digital backup of your BD disc can be the best choice to achieve all your goals!
Remember that, it is not over after copy Blu-ray movie to 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive which means that you can enjoy Blu-ray movies without ever having to get off your couch to drop a disc in your Blu-ray player.
Now with Pavtube BDMagic- the best Blu-ray coping tool, you can backup main Blu-ray in .m2ts format or transcode your Blu-ray to perticular format you need. For example, by converting Blu-ray movie to AVI format, you can playback the movie on computer since majority of media player like PS3, can recognize AVI file. Ripping Blu-ray to MP4 have more advantages, such as play and watch Blu-ray movie on multimedia portable devices. And iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, PSP, Samsung Galaxy Tab are all delightful platforms for Blu-ray videos.
What's more, if you like to cut and save some of favorites scenes from my Blu-rays, Pavtube BDMagic can be a magic tool to help you get it done. The app is also available for Mac OS – Get BDMagic for Mac if you work with OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9.
FYI: If you need to keep all the audio tracks (language) and soft subtitles when ripping Blu-rays, here's another choice for you: Pabtube ByteCopy.
How to convert Blu-ray to 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive with playable Divx AVI format
1. Launch the highly recommended BD Copier. Insert your Blu-ray movie to disc drive, and click “Load Disc” button on Pavtube ByteCopy interface to load Blu-ray from BD drive; it also support importing Blu-ray ISO and Blu-ray folder.
2. Select the main title and set subtitles/audio language you'd like to preserve.
3. Select a format for conversion. To convert Blu-ray to Divx video, press on "Format" and choose "Common Video>> DivX AVI - Audio Video Interleaved(DivX)(*.avi)" format.
Tip: Powerful edit function including Trim, Crop, Add subtitles, etc will give you great experience for conversion. For example, you can use Trim to cut off the adverts/intro/credits that you don’t want to retain in output videos.
4. Start ripping Blu-ray movie to Divx AVI for playing.
5. After conversion completes, press "Open" to locate resulted avi files. Copy these AVI to 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive via usb or cable and then transfer them to your media player or mobile devices for watching.
1. You can hit the Copy the entire disc icon on BDMagic main interface and start Blu-ray backing up process.
2. If you’d like to copy only movie content and leave out the extras and commentary, the Directly Copy is exactly what you need, which copies intact .M2TS main movie from original Blu-ray disc without extras.
3. If you have a large DVD collection, just learn how to convert old DVDs to MKV and copy DVD on 12T La Cie Thunderbolt drive.